PHMC Health Connection (formerly Temple Health Connection) is a nurse-managed, health care facility that provides a variety of services to children, teens and adults in the community, including:
- Health Exams
- Mental Health Counseling
- Health Education
- Prenatal care/Childbirth education
- Breastfeeding support/Parenting
- Health Fairs, Immunization Clinics
- Health Counseling
- Nutrition, Diabetes, Asthma
- Confidential HIV Counseling/Testing
- Treatment for health problems
- Sexually transmitted infections
- High blood pressure, Diabetes
- Flu, Sore Throats, Ear aches
- Scrapes, Cuts, Burns
- Family Planning
Medicaid, Keystone Mercy, Health Partners, and Medicare insurance plans are all accepted with a sliding scale available for uninsured patients.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
9 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. - 5 p.m.
9 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. and 1:30 - 6 p.m.
9a.m. - 1 p.m.
Services are open to any patient regardless of ability to pay; sliding fee is available for uninsured and underinsured patients.
Location and Contact Info:
1900 North 9th Street